September 19, 2019
Modern Luxury’s national interiors editor, Sarah Bray, shakes up her living room with tassels and trims that swing and swish.
1. Fringes armchair, $3,690, munnadesign.com
2. Bray sits on a fringe-trimmed chair at the Four Seasons Private Residences in lower Manhattan.
3. Wing gold-plated pendant, $571, by Houtique at 1stdibs.com
4. Deja Vu stool with 24K gold-plated metal and velvet fringes, $1,100, by Masquespacio at charish.com
5. Elwin chaise longue in Tigre Velvet, $6,800, by House of Hackney at Anthropologie, CityPlace, West Palm Beach
6. Rudi club chair, $15,500, Bottega Veneta, 239 Worth Ave., Palm Beach
7. Poltroncina 068 chair, $6,460, by Dimore Studio at thefutureperfect.com
8. Couture Geometric Deco pouf, $2,220, by Lorenza Bozzoli Design at artemest.com
Photography by: KENNY CHEN; BRANDS