Elevate your swimwear lineup with newly debuted looks from these coveted brands.
From vibrant Iced Mango to Sardinia Stripe, Vitamin A’s spring collection flatters in a variety of styles.
1. LSpace Dive into the summer season with chic looks from this contemporary swimwear pioneer. LSpace’s collection highlights include the Sadie top and Palonia bottom, featuring tasteful mesh cutouts; the Brittany top and Lenox bottom, an elevated spin on the string bikini; and the Rebel top and Sandy bottom, the epitome of minimalistic swimwear. New color options for the Jess, Desi, Nina and Sol styles from the Eco Chic Off the Grid collection are also on offer. Beach by Everything But Water, 340 Royal Poinciana Way, Ste. M331, Palm Beach; lspace.com
2. Minnow Morgan Smith designed Minnow with her little ones in mind. The brand’s spring collection is awash in vibrant, happy hues. Moms can now match their young counterparts thanks to the girls ruffle-strap one-piece and women’s tie-knot one-piece, both made in tan gingham and linear floral colorways. minnowswim.com
View this post on Instagram
3. Mikoh The brainchild of sisters Oleema and Kalani Miller, Mikoh’s new collection features noteworthy styles, like the highwaisted cheeky Muliki bottoms and Kano top, now offered in a shimmering green shade dubbed Lurex Starburst. Lavender lovers will adore the Sunset 2 bandeau top and Cruz Bay 2 full-cut bottoms in Haupia, while its classic Lele one-piece now comes in flirty Guava Pop. Eye of the Needle, 313 ½ Worth Ave., Ste. C2, Palm Beach; mikoh.com
4. PQ Swim PQ Swim’s new Passion Fruit print comes in a variety of styles—from a barely there string bikini to a feminine romper—which all feature the lavender floral-and-fruit-patterned hue. Also of note is the brand’s new gradient Golden Hour print, which is featured on the bestselling Tri top as well as on several kids swimsuits and cover-ups, so you and your brood can twin in style. pqswim.com
View this post on Instagram
5. Vitamin A When it comes to sustainability, Vitamin A is leading the charge for swimwear. The brand unveiled its first drop of the summer 2021 season featuring recycled nylon animal prints and shimmer EcoRib styles in various shades and patterns. Bestsellers, such as the Sienna tank and California high-leg bottom, are also back by popular demand, sporting fresh hues like Iced Mango. Through Vitamin A’s partnership with 1% for the Planet, a portion of every sale goes to organizations committed to protecting our oceans. Beach by Everything But Water, 3101 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens; vitaminaswim.com
6. ViX Paula Hermanny This favorite’s striking lineup is inspired by the salty ocean water and fresh breeze of Brazil’s breathtaking beaches. Light fabrics and sexy yet flattering silhouettes are available in new hot pink Lollipop, white-and-red Retro Dot and Cinnamon Lurex, a deep rust shade weaved with metallic gold thread. You’ll be feeling like Gisele Bündchen in no time. The Shops at The Breakers, 1 S. County Road, Palm Beach; vixpaulahermanny.com
Photography by: Photo by Jean Pierrot and Henrick Purienne; courtesy of brands