From thrilling animal encounters to lounging by luxurious pools, families will discover endless summer entertainment in the Palm Beaches.
1. Summer Camp in Style: Embark on an unforgettable adventure at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa's Kids Summer Camp, which is open to locals. The newly opened Loggers Kid's Club invites children aged 5 to 12 to join in on the fun. From chef-led cooking classes to art sessions, science experiments, and even tennis clinics, each week offers a fresh array of thrilling activities. Dive into a world of imagination, discovery, and endless laughter with daily fitness classes, t escapades, scrumptious lunches, captivating movies, and plenty of outdoor splendor by the r pool and beach.
2. Hang with Sea Turtles: Loggerhead Marinelife Center in Juno Beach offers the opportunity to learn about sea turtles, including the chance to observe nesting sea turtles in the wild on guided turtle walks during nesting season from May 1st to October 31st.
3. Feed Giraffes: Lion Country Safari provides another exciting animal encounter, allowing visitors to cruise by big cats, rhinos, ostriches, and more from the comfort of their car. This must-visit destination is perfect for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers alike. This unique safari park offers an immersive and thrilling experience, allowing visitors to get up close and personal with some of the world's most magnificent creatures.
4. Go Snorkeling: Dive into a no-cost underwater adventure by snorkeling beneath Blue Heron Bridge at Phil Foster Park in Riviera Beach. This crystal-clear section of the Lake Worth Lagoon features an 800-foot artificial reef that fosters an incredible variety of marine life, from sea turtles to manatees to tropical fish, all just a few feet from the shore.
5. Live it up Downtown: Listen to live music on the great lawn during Clematis by Night in downtown West Palm Beach this summer on Thursdays. During Sundays on the Waterfront, jam out to more great live music with incredible views. Outdoor movie watching has never been more inviting than on the West Palm Beach waterfront. Catch a flick on the second Friday of every month in an open-air theater. Enjoy one of South Florida’s largest free outdoor Independence Day Celebrations. Dubbed 4th on Flagler, the annual event features three stages of music, a military honor ceremony, an entertainment zone for kids and a fireworks show.
6. Drift in a Lazy River: The Boca Raton recently introduced several kid-friendly amenities to cater to its youngest guests. The Break, a new hangout spot, offers entertaining options for ages 11 to 15, including a mocktail bar, candy wall, and a perfect vantage point for the newly unveiled FlowRider surf simulator. Kids can also relax in the brand-new collection of Kiddie Cabanas, featuring four whimsical designs. The hotel offers a range of family favorites, including drifting on the lazy river, exhilarating water slides, an interactive play area with a pirate ship, multiple pools, and private cabanas with personalized butler service.
7. Slip and Slide: Rapids Water Park is an exhilarating oasis of aquatic thrills. With its vast array of adrenaline-pumping water slides, attractions, and a welcoming tropical atmosphere, it's the ultimate destination for family fun and cooling off in the Florida sun. It offers 35 action-packed acres with the biggest, wettest, and most thrilling water slides and attractions.
8. Ride a Helicopter to a Resort: For a stylish stay with ample space for the family, PGA National Resort provides newly remodeled two-bedroom, two-bath cottages in partnership with Serena & Lily. Families will also love the Banyan Buddies Kids Club, PGA National Resort Racquet Club, and Junior Golf Clinic. To add a unique touch to your stay, you can even experience helicopter transportation to and from PGA National Resort, courtesy of Blade Air Mobility, Inc. Or head to the resort for a spectacular Independence Day celebration.
9. Stay, Dine & Play: The Square hosts dynamic family-friendly events throughout the season and offers a plethora of shops and restaurants. Don't miss the Bubble Blast series, a free outdoor bubble extravaganza held every Friday through Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. While at The Square, you can hop on the free yellow line trolley to the lively Clematis District or the waterfront, where you can visit shops, restaurants, galleries, and other must-see destinations. Adjacent to The Square, stay the night at Hilton West Palm Beach, where you can enjoy a resort-style pool, restaurants, live music, fitness classes and lawn games.
10. Perfect Your Golf Game: For unforgettable fun, visit The Park, a new world-class 18-hole golf course designed by Gil Hanse, Jim Wagner, and Park co-founder Dirk Ziff. The Park offers a lighted 9-hole par three course, an 18-hole putting course, and a two-acre kids-only golf area. You can perfect your stroke at the lighted two-sided driving range with a state-of-the-art practice facility featuring Top Tracer technology and designed pro bono by PGA Tour Coach Darren May.
11. Visit the Zoo: This summer, you can get up close to animals of the tropics with a brand-new animal encounter at the Candace S. & William H. Hamm III Everglades Conservation Center, located in the Florida Wetlands section of Palm Beach Zoo & Conservative Society. The center features a realistic reproduction of an early pioneer cabin, inviting visitors to step inside for a one-of-a-kind interactive experience with wildlife.
12. Hit the Beach: Palm Beach County is blessed with an abundance of breathtaking beaches that cater to every beachgoer's desires. From the pristine sands of Delray Beach to the laid-back charm of Juno Beach, each shoreline offers its own unique allure. Whether you seek vibrant boardwalks, tranquil seclusion, or vibrant water sports, you'll find it all here. Immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters, soak up the sun on the soft sands, and let the gentle ocean breeze whisk away your worries.
Photography by: Discover the Palm Beaches, Eau Palm Beach, Lion Country Safari, The Boca Raton, Hilton West Palm Beach